Automobility & Suppliers
The automotive industry is one of the most important sectors in Germany. As a pacemaker for tomorrow’s vehicles and traffic infrastructure, it sets standards for many other sectors of industry and even for the development of the European economy. The European automotive industry is facing a massive transition with challenges that could go to the very root of its existence. They include:
- A sharp hike in sustainability expectations
- Alternative powertrains and new mobility concepts
- A revolution in supply chains and market relationships
- Risks relating to markets for raw materials
- Increasing protectionism
- A new dimension of competition from Asia.
These challenges and changes also open up new opportunities for the automotive sector and related industries and are a major reason for divestments and acquisitions.
As a leading M&A advisor in this field, we provide advice and support for our clients as they tackle the upcoming challenges. We offer innovative solutions for transaction-related issues. Our clients benefit from our specialist expertise and experience gained in numerous successful transactions.